Current Job Openings with Way Truth Life Radio
The Central Pennsylvania Christian Institute, Inc. (CPCI) is the parent company of Way Truth Life Radio (WTLR) and we are hiring. Founded in 1976, WTLR began broadcasting on January 1, 1978. We are a State College, Pennsylvania based radio station with four (4) FM frequencies serving portions of 22 Central Pennsylvania counties and just under 1,000,000 souls. We are expanding and pray that by May 2023, we will have two (2) additional full-power FM stations on the air. We have plans for another three (3) stations for a total network of eight (8) full-power stations plus one translator by the end of 2024. Our online streaming and mobile app allow our programming to reach around the world. This allows wonderful Bible teaching, music, and encouragement to be heard by all who will tune in.
In addition to radio, we provide events that bring to our area the teachers, music artists, and the ministries our listeners are familiar with.
We are currently in need of a full-time staff member to fill the role of Underwriting Representative/Donor Development Coordinator.
Please contact Station Manager, Sam Dye, via email at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity.
Underwriting Representative: With a joyful spirit, the Underwriting Representative will cultivate relationships and solicit partnerships through our Ministry Partner Program (MPP). The MPP offers businesses, churches, Christian schools, and non-profit ministries various opportunities to support the Mission, Vision, and Values (collectively, the Mission) of CPCI and WTLR actively and publicly with financial contributions, donated goods, or services. This person will also manage and maintain all Cost Sharing agreements with our on-air programming partners.
Donor Development Coordinator: We seek an energetic person who will assist the Executive Director and Station Manager, as required, in growing ministry support in the areas of donor development and fundraising. This person will assist in implementing donor strategies in harmony with the Mission, Vision, and Values (collectively, the Mission) of CPCI and WTLR. They will assist in building strategic relationships with existing donors and sponsors and identifying new donors.
Specifically, the person we are looking for to fill this combined position will:
- Hold a minimum of an Associate’s degree with a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Have experience in media/advertising sales and donor development or other related experience.
- Have the ability to create thoughtful and persuasive written, oral, and presentation communications.
- Have a relentless ability to follow up with Ministry Partners.
- Have the ability and willingness to generate leads and cold calls when needed.
- Have the proven ability to generate sales and meet income goals.
- Have tangible experience of having expanded and cultivated existing donor relationships over time.
- Be able to roll with big ideas and manage fine details at the same time.
- Love the high-touch personal engagement central to effective fundraising.
This position requires a born-again Christian with strong devotion to Jesus Christ and a passion to make Him known.
Mission: Way Truth Life Radio invites all listeners to Biblical salvation and Christ-centered living.
Vision: To make the gospel of Jesus Christ more accessible to more people throughout Central Pennsylvania and around the world.